Okay Cards Error

birender

I have manged to install okay cards on my client but I get syserr on client.

1013 20:25:00191 :: 
system.py(line:313) RunMainScript
system.py(line:230) execfile
prototype.py(line:6) <module>
system.py(line:177) __hybrid_import
system.py(line:142) _process_result
mouseModule.py(line:12) <module>
system.py(line:177) __hybrid_import
system.py(line:142) _process_result
ui.py(line:2230) <module>
ui.py(line:2442) SlotWindow

Run - <type 'exceptions.NameError'>:name 'CardIndex' is not defined

1013 20:25:07892 :: ============================================================================================================
1013 20:25:07892 :: Abort!!!!

Can someone guide me and give me a solution.

Hi there!

Search for this in your ui.py

def SetCardSlot

And edit like this:

def SetCardSlot(self, renderingSlotNumber, CardIndex, cardIcon, diffuseColor = (1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0)):
        if 0 == CardIndex or None == CardIndex:
            wndMgr.ClearSlot(self.hWnd, renderingSlotNumber)
            return

item.SelectItem(CardIndex)
        (width, height) = item.GetItemSize()

wndMgr.SetCardSlot(self.hWnd, renderingSlotNumber, CardIndex, width, height, cardIcon, diffuseColor)

This should work, atleast for me this change fixed my problem.

If you still have any issue please msg me and i can send you the whole system, maybe you missed something! :)

(And watch out for the tabs! Before the 'def 'you need only 1 tab, before the 'if' 2 tabs,' wnd' 3 tabs, 'return' 3 tabs, 'item.SelectItem,' 2 tabs, '(width' 2 tabs, 'wndmrg,' 2 tabs BUT if you have any if app.ENABLE_OKAY_CARD or smth you need +1 tab before anything so watch out! :D )

Edited by Ezrekith

thanks its really that indentation is a  trouble maker 
i cleared more than 100+ indents 
thanks now im able to run..
just i want to know how mobs drops those cards coz i tried its not dropping

and how players can receive chest? coz once they complete 400+ points in each round they get boxes like Golden okey box 
but what about those chest Golden chest ?

Edited by birender

Hi again!

Well originally it works like this:

79505    Okey-Sammelkarte    If you stapelst 24 Okey trading card, you get automatically Okey-card pack.
79506    Okey-Kartenset    This map set you can start a Okey-round. That map set is automatically removed after starting the game from your inventory.
71194    Goldene Okey-Box    You get a random number Okey trading cards. When the event is over, you can not get any more cards.
71195    Silberne Okey-Box    You get a random number Okey trading cards. When the event is over, you can not get any more cards.
71196    Bronzene Okey-Box    You get a random number Okey trading cards. When the event is over, you can not get any more cards.

16 hours ago, Shabba said:

Hi again!

Well originally it works like this:

79505    Okey-Sammelkarte    If you stapelst 24 Okey trading card, you get automatically Okey-card pack.
79506    Okey-Kartenset    This map set you can start a Okey-round. That map set is automatically removed after starting the game from your inventory.
71194    Goldene Okey-Box    You get a random number Okey trading cards. When the event is over, you can not get any more cards.
71195    Silberne Okey-Box    You get a random number Okey trading cards. When the event is over, you can not get any more cards.
71196    Bronzene Okey-Box    You get a random number Okey trading cards. When the event is over, you can not get any more cards.

how we know event is over?  and where players can get reward?

Edited by birender